Benefit Partners has a team of highly trained and accredited financial professionals to help individuals and families achieve their financial goals. These services are readily available to our group retirement members, but can also be accessed by individuals outside our group retirement mandates.
- Services to high net worth clients and senior executives that focus on protection, growth and transfer of wealth and income.
- Strategies to attract, retain and motivate talented individuals in a highly competitive business environment.
- Strategies to manage risk for the owner/senior executive and their families in both a cost and tax effective manner.
- A total compensation approach that looks at all sources (base compensation, mid-term and long-term incentives, plus the value of pensions, benefits and many other perks).
- Protection of assets (Corporate and Individual) through the use of innovative and enhanced insurance solutions.
- Protection of income through the use of tax-effective disability income (DI) solutions.
- Protection of health and security of lifestyle through the use of critical illness (CI) insurance and/or Long Term Care (LTC) options.
- Enhancing retirement options through the use of Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs) such as Individual Pension Plans (IPPs) and Retirement Compensation Arrangements (RCAs)
Services and Areas of Expertise
- Helping in the transition to retirement
- Financial analysis
- Investment Planning and Portfolio Management for Individuals and Families
- Budgeting and Saving
- Mutual, Segregated, and Corporate Class funds
- Government Pension Benefits (Old Age Security (OAS) and Canadian Pension Plan (CPP))
- Tax Planning
- Individual financial consulting in regards to estate succession